Scanner App: Scan PDF Document app for iPhone and iPad
9168 ratings )
Current version: 3.5
, last update: 7 months ago
First release : 23 Sep 2015
App size: 110.97 Mb
“Scanner App” is a handy scanner app that will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with e-sign to add a signature to your documents with just a few taps.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesnt require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can setup a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra fast pdf scanner app now!
“Scanner App” main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner app:
- Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
- Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
- Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
- Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
- Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
- Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
- Batch processing mode
- E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
- Cut, copy or paste pages from and to “Scanner App”
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
- Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
- Sort documents by time, date or name
- Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share your scans via email
- Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
- Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
- Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
- Save scans to Camera Roll
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan.
Subscription price starts at 2.49 USD/month. The exact cost may vary depending on your location.
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at http://iscannerapp.com/scanner/support
SPECIAL INFO FOR APP DEVELOPERS
We also provide iScanner SDK that you can use to integrate a scanner into your apps. Find out more: http://bit.ly/2hKRX9s
Pros and cons of Scanner App: Scan PDF Document app for iPhone and iPad
Scanner App: Scan PDF Document app good for
Very good app. Sometimes the result is better than an actual scan.
Does everything you would expect in a easy and self explanatory way
Its an amazing piece of technology, but my goodness, I cannot get pass scanning a single document with having it crash on me!
Can you please fix it? I am using an iPad Mini, so I have no idea if it depends on the compatibility on specific devices.
Works well, havent had any problems with the application yet!
It sure makes teaching a lot handier. I just go online take screenshots with my phone and then with my iScanner I convert into PDF files pronto. Then I make up slides or anything to show my pupils I teach them about coffee I teach them about anything with this really slick scanner.
This is an easy to use app that offers a simple interface, good organizational options and is practical for daily use. Its a good way to keep track of receipts and you can organize them by name, folders for different purchasing locations, or even for different companies.
Its nice to have multiple export options as well. Caters well to a variety of people with differing tastes for their favorite document storing options.
Reason for 4 star rating and not 5? First off, it would have been nice to have been able to do more than 3 documents in the free version to get a better feel for the app before dishing out $7 for the Pro version. Just saying… also would have been nice to use more features within the freebie, just to get a better holistic feel of the app and its full functionality. Again, this is not a huge takeaway, but I personally like to have a better feel for something before I purchase it.
Secondly, I would have expected an option to export directly to iCloud from within the app in one simple step … I mean, this is an iOS / iPhone / iPad app after all. I can export to Evernote, Dropbox and even OneDrive - but not iCloud. A bit weird to me (although I am not an app developer so there may be more to the "why" this is the case). Likewise, perhaps the option to export directly to Google Drive would have been a no brainer option for many people (I am not a big Google Drive user myself, but I know millions and millions of folks are… again, just saying).
Nonetheless, this is a good app for what I have seen. Its easy. Its practical. And it recommendable to friends.
Some bad moments
It always ask me for buying the pro app and do not make me scan
Every time you use the app its asking for your opinion and interrupting during your activities which is totally irritating
I only got to scan three things before being unallowed to take any more scans and constantly spammed by ads asking me to upgrade to the pro version (which of course costs money). Very irritating, dont recommend at all.
I have never used an app that asks you to rate it or become pro so much. Its so interruptive that Im taking time out of my day to give it a poor rating, and I never rate apps.
Easy to use, good quality of image and i love that you can put groups of images in the same folder
I just got the app but it was a life saver needed a pdf and Windows 10 is quirky thank you
scaner for me,
scanner for iphone free,
pages for ipad free,
iscanner - pdf document scanner app free,
scan to pdf,
pages for ipad,
pdf document scanner free,
and other. So, download free Scanner App: Scan PDF Document .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Scanner App: Scan PDF Document iOS app used & searched for